- Chain Free
- Furniture included in sale (subject to offer)
- New Homes Building Warranty (five years)
- Presented in an excellent condition throughout
- Private South Facing Terrace
- Well-maintained communal gardens
- Fob entry & intercom
- Bike Storage
- Quiet non road facing aspect with green outlooks from all rooms
- Stylishly fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Located opposite Putney Heath
- Short walking distance to Richmond Park
This stunning light and bright apartment, situated on the second floor within a superb modern development boasts a fantastic living space throughout. The development was built in 2015 and offers the ideal sanctuary for any purchaser with well-maintained communal gardens, fob entry, CCTV, lift access, as well as bike storage.
This home offers the ideal space with an open plan living room with Amico flooring and fully fitted kitchen all with high specification fixtures and fittings. This stunning living space is south facing leading onto a large private terrace overlooking the peaceful communal gardens of the development. The apartment has two double bedrooms which both have green and quiet aspects, and a modern family bathroom. This property also offers a large utility space for storage which also holds a Vent- Axia heat recovery and air recirculation system. This move in ready, well-appointed home also comes with the high quality furnishings included throughout.
Located between Putney Village and Roehampton offers an ideal location for any purchaser. With many green spaces within short walking distance including Putney Heath, Richmond Park and being able to walk to Wimbledon Common without touching a road. This home is very commutable with easy access into Putney, Barnes and Southfields stations. Bus routes offer the home easy access into further surrounding areas of London including Victoria, Chelsea, Putney, Barnes & Wimbledon.